Inevitable Wallets™ 30 Day Limited Warranty Statement
In order to take advantage of our limited warranty, you will need to register your product.
Important: If you purchased your product from http://www.inevitablewallets.com, your product is already registered.
If you purchased your product elsewhere, please contact us at http://inevitablewallets.com/contacts.
You will need to provide us with the following information:
- Product model name, and product series name
- Retailer name and address where your product was purchased
- Date of purchase
- Receipt number
Extent Of Limited Warranty
- Inevitable Wallets™ (Inevitable) warrants to the purchasing customer that Inevitable products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 30 day period from date of purchase or by date delivered if by mail.
- The 30 day limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of: (i) improper usage or modification; (ii) intentional damage; (iii) extended time submerged under water; (iv) stress and/or tear resistant tests performed by the customer or any third party.
- Inevitable products will have a fading or a patina effect that will occur during normal usage.
- The 30 day limited warranty does warrant that Inevitable products will not maintain the same appearance as at the time of purchase, therefore wear from ordinary use is not covered.
- The 30 day limited warranty does not apply to products that (i) have been disassembled and/or reassembled in any way, (ii) have been exposed to conditions that are improper for typical wallets.
- If Inevitable receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of a defect in any product which is covered by Inevitable’s warranty, Inevitable shall either repair or replace the product, at Inevitable’s option.
- If Inevitable is unable to repair or replace, as applicable, a defective product which is covered by Inevitable’s warranty, Inevitable shall, within a reasonable time after being notified of the defect, give store credit equal to the purchase price of the product on the Inevitable web site, http://www.inevitablewallets.com.
- Inevitable shall have no obligation to repair, replace or refund until the customer returns the defective product to Inevitable.
- Any replacement product may be either new or like-new, provided that it has functionality and appearance at least equal to that of the product being replaced.
- Inevitable products may contain remanufactured parts, components, or materials equivalent to new in performance.
- Inevitable’s Limited Warranty Statement is valid in any country where the covered Inevitable product is distributed by Inevitable. Contracts for additional warranty services, such as in-store replacement, may be available from any authorized Inevitable retailer in countries where the product is distributed by Inevitable or by an authorized importer.
- Inevitable Wallets™ does not cover the user uploaded portion of custom wallets. Futhermore, Inevitable Wallets does not warrant the printed outcome of any custom wallet will meet customer's expectations.
Limitations of Warranty
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, NEITHER Inevitable NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, the remedies provided in this Limited Warranty Statement are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL Inevitable OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This Limited Warranty Statement gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state in the United States, from province to province in Canada, and from country to country elsewhere in the world.
To the extent that this Limited Warranty Statement is inconsistent with local law, this Statement shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such local law. Under such local law, certain disclaimers and limitations of this Warranty Statement may not apply to the customer. For example, some states in the United States, as well as some governments outside the united States (including provinces in Canada), may: (i) preclude the disclaimers and limitations in this Warranty Statement from limiting the statutory rights of a consumer (e.g., United Kingdom); (ii) otherwise restrict the ability of a manufacturer to enforce such disclaimers or limitations; or (iii) grant the customer additional warranty rights, specify the duration of implied warranties which the manufacturer cannot disclaim, or allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties.
THE TERMS IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED, DO NOT EXCLUDE, RESTRICT, OR MODIFY, AND ARE IN ADDITION TO, THE MANDATORY STATUTORY RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO THE SALE OF THE Inevitable PRODUCTS TO SUCH CUSTOMERS.